Hi! My name is Imogen and I am the owner of RMP Sports Therapy. I qualified as a Sports Therapist with SportsTherapyUK in March 2021 (postponed multiple times due to covid). Sports Therapy is something I became interested in after years of seeing injuries in my coaching career as well as obtaining injuries during my time as an athlete.
I started gymnastics at a very young age before becoming a coach at 11 years old. Gymnastics coaching led me onto coaching cheerleading, rhythmic gymnastics, acrobatic gymnastics, and also judging at national gymnastics competitions. In college, I decided to further my education and study a national BTEC level 3 diploma in sports coaching and fitness. The anatomy and physiology modules of the course, in addition to the sports injury and rehabilitation modules, led me to studying Sports Therapy. After realising university life was not for me, I found SportsTherapyUK and began my qualifications with them.
Now I am a qualified level 4 Sports Therapist with experience working in NHS spinal injury rehabilitation.
- VTCT level 4 Sports Therapist
- SportsTherapyUK level 3 Sports Massage Therapist
- VTCT level 3 Sports Massage Therapist
- VTCT level 2 Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Complementary Therapies and Sports Massage
- BTEC Extended National Level 3 Diploma in Sports Coaching and Fitness
- SportTapeUK Fundamentals in K Taping
- SportTapeUK Taping and Strapping for Sport
- Level 2 Artistic Gymnastics Coach
- Level 1 Tumbling Gymnastics Coach
- Level 6 Cheerleading Coach
- Pom and Jazz Dance Coach
-National Artistic and Aesthetics Gymnastics judge
- Level 3 First Aid
- DBS checked